Thank you to everyone who entered the 2019 Colonial Classic!
Tips on making your horse show successful this year!
1. You can start moving in on Thursday at 3pm. Stabling charts will be at the stabling office in the North Hall.
2. The office will be open on Thursday 6pm-8pm. Then again each day at 6:30am.
3. The Blue/Red classes are an open card. For example, if you are doing the Long Stirrup division, you will do the walk/trot, walk/trot/canter, then the Blue/Red class, then your Long Stirrup Over Fences. If you have not yet entered the blue/red class, you can add it in the office.
4. Food will not be available for purchase on Thursday but will be open starting at 7:30 Friday Morning.
5. NO ADULT may ride in the Equine Arena show ring.
6. Hacking in the rings each morning from 5:30-6:30. Anyone who jumps will be disqualified with no refund.
7. The merchandise store will be open from 8am-6pm each day until sold out.
8. The Horseless Horse Show will begin at the conclusion of the Equine Arena on Friday. Back numbers are $20 and can be bought at the office. The classes are x-rails, 2', 2'6, 3', under saddle, and Puissance.
9. Jumpers: we will be walking the courses.
10. Each Champion, Reserve Champion, and Runner-up of the equitation divisions on Sunday will be eligible to enter the Equitation Challenge. Listen for announcements. You enter in the office.
11. Shavings can be bought at the stabling office in the North Hall.
12. EXHIBITOR PARTY!! From 6-8 on Friday at the Staybridge Suitses (the hotel in the horse show parking lot) There will be finger food, desserts and drinks!! Join us in celebrating!
We are offering a before-the-show sweatshirt! To order, Click HERE
Book your hotel room with our official hotel! Call the front desk at 717-732-8800 Ext. 3 and request the Colonial Classic Rate at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Harrisburg.
Local Champions' Finals
Hunters and Jumpers
Harrisburg Farm Show Complex
Labor Day Weekend, August 30, 31, and September 1st, 2019
The Colonial Classic Horse Show is a local champions' finals for local exhibitors. Launched in 2014, the Colonial Classic Horse show is a resounding success, drawing more than 520 exhibitors from 30+ local horse show series from six Mid-Atlantic States.
The 2019 Colonial Classic will be held at the Harrisburg Farm Show Complex on August 30th, 31st, and September 1st and will include Hunters and Jumpers.
To qualify, a rider must be a member of a participating local horse show series. Riders - through their respective horse show series - accumulate points in their division or divisions beginning January 1, 2019 through August 11, 2019. The top three riders from each division will be selected by their horse show series to show at the Colonial Classic
Are you a 2018 Colonial Classic champion? Please submit a picture of you and your horse to email@example.com. The subject line must read 2018 COLONIAL CLASSIC CHAMPIONS PHOTO.
Click HERE for the Schedule
Click HERE for the 2016 Rules
Click HERE for the 2015 Prize List
Click here to view the 2014 Prizelist
Payment Link HERE
Is your local show series participating in the 2015 Colonial Classic? Visit our Participating Series page now to find out.
Visit the FAQ page to have all your general questions about the Colonial Classic answered. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact us.
We have many different sponsorship and advertising opportunities available. Add your business or name to the growing list!