Thank you to everyone who entered the 2023 Colonial Classic. We are looking forward to seeing each of you over Labor Day Weekend!
Check your stabling info HERE as of 1pm 8/24
Helpful Tips and Suggestions to make your horse show experience the best it can be.
1. Moving in begins on Thursday at 8am. If you arrive before that, you will be waiting.
2. Ticketed Schooling on Thursday is in all rings. $20/10min. You can pay cash to the starter or you can pay with a check or card in the office and receive a ticket that you will hand to the starter. You can pay for multiple tickets. Hacking in the rings each morning before the show starts.
3. As we examine the numbers in each ring, we may move a division to a different ring. Stay tuned.
4. You may enter the classics, hunt team, and dollar bareback at the show. Dollar bareback is free and no need to register. You have to wear a helmet and boots. Clothes, too.
5. The Horseless Horse Show will be Thursday night. Ring TBD. Starts at 6pm and there will be a pizza party! $25 per person in the office. Adults are always invited!
6. Office will open one hour before the show starts each day. Opens at 10am Thursday morning.
7. Hay and Shavings can be bought at the show. Pay at the office.
8. Classics: If you are entered in the classic, you will receive a score for your 2nd over fences round. The top 12 scores will return at the end of the day to jump their 2nd round.