Helpful Tips and Suggestions to make your show successful
1. Moving in!! Move in begins at 8am on Thursday morning. Click HERE for the stabling chart. Click HERE for the map. Stabling and office are very close to one another. The office is in a red building near the entrance to the Wheeler ring. Please allow yourself enough time to account for parking. You may have to wait in line to park.
2. At the beginning of each day please check in with your starter. The starter is the person running the ingate at your ring. She will tell you when you will be jumping.
3. NO Blue/Reds on Saturday or Sunday. Your Blue/Red on Friday will happen directly before you show over fences. For example - Short Stirrup w/t, Short Stirrup w/t/c, Blue/Red, then your Short Stirrup over fences.
The Wheeler ring begins with Walk-trot on Friday morning at 7!!
4. The merchandise store opens at 8am on Friday. We do not hold anything and we do not sell online. We may need to limit the number of people in the store at a time. NO FIGHTING!!!
5. Horseless Horse Show starts at 6pm on Thursday. It is $20 for registration. Pizza party is also at 6. You do not need to be entered in the real horse show to participate in the horseless horse show!
6. Thursday schooling - Dixon oval will be set at 2'. You can raise a few if you'd like but please be courteous. The Wheeler ring will be 18" but we will do x-rails from 4-5pm. $20 for 10 min. You can pay at the gate or get a ticket at the office if you need to pay with a card. You can do multiple tickets.
7. Have Fun and enjoy the show. Congratulations for qualifying!!
Would you like to purchase tickets for the VIP Committee Stand? Click HERE
payment link HERE
Is your local show series participating in the 2015 Colonial Classic? Visit our Participating Series page now to find out.
Visit the FAQ page to have all your general questions about the Colonial Classic answered. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact us.